Monday, June 27, 2011

you are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge

Straight outta adland crazy motherf*cker named Eaon P,
From the gang called Plannaz With Attitude,
When I'm called off, I got blogged off,
Squeeze the twitter and strategies are hauled off,
You too boy, if ya tweet with me,
The suits are gonna hafta come and google me,
Off yo ass that's how I'm goin out,
For the punk creatives that's showin out,
Clients start to mumble, they wanna rumble,
Mix em and cook em in a pot like Tumblr,
Goin off on a agile planner like that,
With a deck that's pointed at yo ass,
So give it up media,
Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a YouTube,
Here's a strategy to keep ya dancin’,
With a klout rank like Chris Brogan,

New Buyer Journey is the tool,
Don't make me act the social media fool,
You can go branded content, no maybe,
I'm knockin suits out tha box, daily,
Yo weekly, monthly and yearly,
Until them dumb motherf*ckers see clearly,
That I'm down with the capital R-O-I,
You can't Google+ with me,
So when I'm in your business unit, you better duck,
Cos Eaon P is agile as f*ck,
As I tweet, believe I'm data,
But when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight outta Melbourne...

Damn, that shit was dope.

blog comments powered by Disqus